Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timsaddler
Creator III
Creator III

Whose Building visualization extensions in qliksense ?

Any good examples of this out there as I'm struggling to see the value of this technology at the moment ?

6 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

have a look at branch.qlik.com, you'll find about 50 visualization extensions there.

Regards

Stefan

timsaddler
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Stefan

I have had a read of Michael Tarallos thread on this and tried to install the PeopleChart extension on our Qliksense server but nothing shows up in the hub?

Are visualization extensions only available on the Desktop version?

Thanks

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

No, certainly not. Visualization extensions are available in Desktop (by just putting them into the appropriate folder) and they are available on server after you have imported them via QMC.

Regards

Stefan

timsaddler
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry about these question but i am a bit thick!

Do i need to create a zip file from the folder named PeopleChart in order to import it in the QMC ?

The Import function seems to be looking for a zip file

Not applicable

Hi Tim,

Go to Qlik Branch - The Front Page and download any extension. The downloaded file will be a zip file. Import them from QMC. If it gets error, open the zip file and delete md5 and .git files inside the extenion, then rezip and import again. After that you will see extension when you edit an applicaiton in the hub.

firoz24
Creator
Creator

Is there any website still that I can download qlik sense extensions?