Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

cancel Select, Clear select is not working

Hay Dears,

I have integrated my sheets that is supposed to summerise the Construction Company projects in a  web project and It looks like this,

Projects

111.png

Then  When I was running a Demo to the Customer, showing him the selections and filteration of data

I clicked 'Running' part  (The blue section)

It looked like this

222.png

Then I wanted to undo this selection or clear the selection, but it wasn't working,

I went to single configurator to make sure that 'Selection > Show selection bar' is activated

Then I tried again after refreshing web page, but the 'cancel selection' or 'clear selection' is still not working

And the selection bar is not viewed

and I can't get back to the original graph that has 3 sections.

9 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Can you post a small qlik sense app that demonstrates this problem?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert for your interest

But my problem is that the application itself in the QlikSense itself is working properly,

Also when I put my Iframe inside a very empty HTML like the following page it is working

444.PNG

It is when I integrate a sheet and another into a web app page, it is not working.

I don't know what should I upload since uploading the Qlik Sense app only will make you say 'There is no Problem'

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Ah, an Qlik Sense - Integration, Extensions and APIs problem. Not something I expected in the New to Qlik Sense‌ space. Sorry, no idea then.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
ErikWetterberg

Hi Shaima,

So you are using single in an iframe? Do you get any error messages in the console? Have you got more than one iframe with single in your web page?

Erik

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes Erik,

This is the case, I use many iFrames in the same web Page, selection reflects on all iFrames , but Cancel Select doesn't reflect

and The Selection Bar doesn't show.

If you asked me why would I use many iFrames ?????

I will say for the sake of navigation since I tried to create a Navigation Widget and it worked inside the Qlik Sense Desktop only , but in the web Page it doesn't , that's why I split every Graph in a separate iFrame and I use my java script code for navigation.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Shima,

I would recommend you to make use of the mashups API over I frame injection in this case as it would work better.

Thanks,

Sangram

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

The problem might be that your iframes are too small. Qlik Sense is responsive and will switch to mobile view on small pages, which is what a small iframe will look like to Qlik Sene.

Try with a mashup instead if you want several charts shown in the same page.

Erik

saigollapothu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Shaima Mahmoud,

Any fix to this issue, we are having similar problem.

If the issue is resolved, kindly share what to do to resolve the problem.

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

avoid using multiple iframes on the same page. Instead use the mashup API (getObject calls) or possibly a sheet in an I frame.

Erik Wetterberg

Extending Qlik – Use Qlik in your own apps and sites