Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

cannot read property 'qIntercolumnsortorder' of undefined

I just start to do make my own extension and got an error like below.

1.PNG

All i write is definition, initialproperties, support and paint function. I don't know why that error comes out and why I need qInterColumnSortOrder for my extension.

Help me!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Most likely the initialProperties or definition is mal-formatted somewhere.

The qInterColumnSortOrder is used to sort the returned data which we would read when you are using the sorting extension property for example.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Colleagues, any way out? I have the same problem, and, unfortunately, the documentation does not provide relevant information.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Most likely the initialProperties or definition is mal-formatted somewhere.

The qInterColumnSortOrder is used to sort the returned data which we would read when you are using the sorting extension property for example.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As @Alexander Karlsson says, your initialProperties may have an issue. In my case, it was not mal-formatted, it just didn't have enough stuff on it! I think I was missing qHyperCubeDef (which I suspect goes on to populate "hcProperties" note "hyperCube = hc")

hcProperties where the client.js is looking; h.hcProperties.qInterColumnSortOrder;

if you don't define your hypercube definition, hcProperties cannot be populated.

If hcProperties is not populated, it is undefined.

If hcProperties is undefined, it won't have a property qInterColumnSortOrder, hence the error.

And in my case, not only did I need to provide qHyperCubeDef, I needed to remove the instance of the extension and re-add it (I think it was initted wrongly, so by removing that instance and re-adding a new one, it could init with my qHyperCubeDef correctly)