Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

rupesh632
Contributor

color measures

Hi Expert,

there are three columns

col1 col2 col3 col4

a    1     4    n

b    2     5    n

c    3     6    n

d    4     7    y

it is bubble chart and i am getting three colors for different measures when i set the expressions colors by measures

but i want set color specifcally y condition value to some other color for an example

col3 values 4567 has differnt colors so want some differnt color based y conditon but unable to do it if condition

i.e. when i tried if col4 ='y' the  char(9899) but it is changing all bubble color

i only want above condition color change rest remain same

thanks

11 Replies

Re: color measures

Hi Rupesh, i'm not sure to understand your needs, attached is  example coloring one bubble based on col4 condition.

rupesh632
Contributor

Hi Ruben

it should also refer to colo2 and col3 color where in this case only two colors appear.it should be three colors

If(col4='y', Red(), Blue())

thanks

rupesh632
Contributor

Hi Expert,

Any suggestions on this logic

Hi Rupesh, I don't understand the requirements, what conditions should apply for col2 and col3? can you a post an image of the required result?

rupesh632
Contributor

col2- red

col3 green

if col4  is y then blue only this row d    4     7    y     rest remain same

Color are assigned by dimension values (rows), you can use the other columns to filter based on it's values, not for the entire column. there is always a value for col2, so it will be always red?

Have you chechked my sample? is that the kind of chart you are using?

rupesh632
Contributor

can we change color for only one row

col2- red

col3 green

if col4  is y then blue only this row d   4     7    y  (only one row to be blue that sit) rest blue and green are also required

That's what my sample does, have you cheched?, it only changes the color for d, wich has col4='y'

Again: col2 and col3 are values of the same row, it can't have different colors based only on column, it needs a vlue to check as it's done with col4, checking if it has 'y' or not. what is ned to check in col2 and col3?

rupesh632
Contributor

no sir, I am getting only 2  color blue and red col3 green is overlapping to blue for entire column

Community Browser