Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to access qlik sense desktop 2.0 on localhost:4848 on different server without have qlik sense server

Hi,

how to access qlik sense desktop 2.0 on localhost:4848 on different server without have qlik sense server?

I already have test.qvf. create mashup api. Have test.html, test.js, created from localhost:4848/workbench.

But i can't access localhost:4848 from another pc. Because localhost ip not same with my pc ip. I don't know how to bind address, i cant find file config. Where i can edit the config ex in c:\users\.

Or can i use iis server and qlik sense dekstop-mashup. How to do it to embed in java application?

Tq

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi Natalia,

this is not a supported use case in the free Destkop. I've answered the same question already in this thread: access remote Qlik Sense

In order to be able to use your mashups globally (sharing it with other users) you would need to install a Server. Then you can use the IIS or other web servers for making the mashup accessible. Security will be still controlled by our Proxy.

Let me / us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Hopp
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Native Platform

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi Natalia,

this is not a supported use case in the free Destkop. I've answered the same question already in this thread: access remote Qlik Sense

In order to be able to use your mashups globally (sharing it with other users) you would need to install a Server. Then you can use the IIS or other web servers for making the mashup accessible. Security will be still controlled by our Proxy.

Let me / us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Hopp
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Native Platform