Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

subash29
New Contributor III

how to include or integrate the mashup in visual studio C# aspx page? and i also need to check how to pass the variable to filter the Date in qliksense from C# to Qliksense Object?

how to include or integrate the mashup in visual studio C# aspx page? and i also need to check how to pass the variable to filter the Date in qliksense from C# to Qliksense Object?

1 Reply
Not applicable

Re: how to include or integrate the mashup in visual studio C# aspx page? and i also need to check how to pass the variable to filter the Date in qliksense from C# to Qliksense Object?

Hi,

You have several diffrent options here. One common solution is to use mashups with java script, another is to use the Qlik Analytics plugin for Visual Studio ‒ Qlik Sense together with the .Net SDK. The .Net SDK has support for makeing selections, create, delete and apply bookmarks, variable etc. I have posted a ASP.NET MVC example on branch Qlik Branch.

Best regards

Lars-Göran Book

Community Browser