Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dambeldor
Contributor III
Contributor III

relationship chart

Hello-

I'm trying to create some chart to view relationships between businessmen to locate suspicious business relationships

(for example: business relationship between brothers.).

My table contains each row field for the target and field for the connected.

I heard there's a way to do it by Chart bubbles and without an extension.

I tried to use the org chart from qlikview extensions, but it is built in a hierarchical

and I could not change it suit to my purpose.

I would love to know if there any way to show the structure

of relationships between the various businesses.

something like this: (see attached image)

Thanks a lot,

I would appreciate any help.

4 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

dambeldor
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello-

First, a great honor for me to get help from one of the world's largest extensions developers !!

second- the whole issue is very new to me, I'll need some time to check the code.

* Should I use extensions and external code into a qlikview model

This is not a threat?

* Is it possible to change the extension of qlikview - 'org chart' according to my needs

and so stay within safe limits?

Thank you very much

It helps me a lot.

(I've tried in the past few extensions from your blog which is huge)

Not applicable

Good project - I would have an immediate use for something like this but its missing a few things.

Can you color the dots based on a dimension?

Also there seems to be a limitation to the number of nodes or connections as when I put my data in there, it failed to render until filtering the data down.

I'd be up for enhancing it but I don't have the skills today to do so -- if you provide some guidance I would be happy to contribute.

Thanks

Not applicable

What a great extension! I am currently working on a similar problem and found this extension the perfect solution. When I checked the input data of the example, all relationships have been given a weight. Was this done manually or is there a way how Qlik can calculate a statistical value like that?