Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.
I'm wondering whether using the Qlik extension editor it is somehow possible to set a dimension in my table object so that:
- this dimension becomes part of the hypercube which is behind the table
- any user can fill the values of this dimension using checkbox or input field?
Use case for Qlik Sense:
- table with dimensions and measures
- checkbox or input field in an extra column
- table export to excel should have values from checkbox or input field
Thanks in advance,