Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

table.rows Not working

Hi, i have a problem, when I want to do a loop in the rows in my table, the property "table.rows" return a empty array, but when I call the property "table.rowCount" return 644. errorQlik.PNG

I've tried in sense desktop and sense server but I've have the same error. When I inspect with tools in google chrome this is the result.

errorQlik2.PNG

I don't know what is my error, thanks for help me!

4 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Hard to say without the code and context. Is this in an extension? Have you set qInitialDaraFetch? initialProperties property ‒ Qlik Sense

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg

Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Hi rubenagm‌,

Table API is based on data Events, maybe you need to subscribe to the OnData event:

let table = qlik.table( this ); 

let listener = () => {

let rowCount = table.rowCount;

let colCount = table.colCount;

let rows = table.rows; console.log(rows);

table.OnData.unbind( listener );  //unregister the listener when no longer notification is needed.  

};

table.OnData.bind( listener ); //bind the listener

Table API ‒ Qlik Sense

Even though, this seems strange you got a rowCount & colCount, but I agree with erik.wetterberg‌, it is hard without context.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

erik.wetterberg‌ I'm sorry, I'm using API in JavaScript, I'm trying to use this article QTable ‒ Qlik Sense, I want to get the data from the table, I am working with Mashups.

ErikWetterberg

Ok, and is this the built-in table? Is any data visible in the page? What happens if you create the table outside of the click handler? Just move it up a few lines.

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg