Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Android App

Hi all,

I had an ASUS Tablet. Exists any app for the tablet?

It has an Android OS.

Thanks all

Adriano

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

There is no App for Android.

You can directly use your browser. If it  supports HTML5 you will not have any issue.

Yes, There is a app for IOS.

Regards

ASHFAQ

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

There is no App for Android.

You can directly use your browser. If it  supports HTML5 you will not have any issue.

Yes, There is a app for IOS.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you are interested to explore how Qlikview can become a friendly partner of Android maybe this app is of your interest.

BI Barcode Scanner Lite - Android Apps on Google Play

It's a native android app that after a simple configuration allows to open your Qlik dashboards after scanning a barcode or QR-CODE that represents a value of any of your Qlik document filter tables (Products, Customers, Locations....) it's really addictive !!! 

If it becomes of the interest of qlik community I am planning to upgrade it with some fanzy features... so far just capturing feedback and comments from first round of users.

Thanks in advance and hope you like it!

C

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What functionality does the APP provide. Can anyone recommend a good page with information about the IOS App. It is amusing that no Android App exists when there are over 1 billion active users (not all Qlik users though...LOL)!

Colin-Albert

Have you tried opening the Access Point Web Page directly in your browser?

Just because Apple's IOS requires an app for everything does not mean other tablets will also need an app.

I can run qlikview docs from the Access Point directly in a BlackBerry Playbook tablet web browser - no app is necessary.

WilsonMadureira
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Android app will come next year i think

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi, we have a beta version of the Android app available in the Play Store for anyone that wants to try it.

Please keep in mind that there is currently no support for it.

The GA release is targeted for February 2019.

Daniele - Senior Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.