Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New-Qlik
Creator II
Creator II

Copy text from table

Hi,

Is it possible to copy text from a table column in Qliksesne applications.

Thanks

Avneet

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is currently not available however Qlik Sense TP June 2019 has this functionality build in web interface. So expect it coming out soon.

As you are posting question on Qlik Sense Mobile Discussion panel I simply can't test TP version with mobile app on iOS to check if copy cell functionality exists there

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

i dont believe so
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is currently not available however Qlik Sense TP June 2019 has this functionality build in web interface. So expect it coming out soon.

As you are posting question on Qlik Sense Mobile Discussion panel I simply can't test TP version with mobile app on iOS to check if copy cell functionality exists there

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.