Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrashantSangle

Endless bubble loading screen in iPhone version(12.3.1)

Dear All,

I am facing challenges with opening qliksense hub in iPhone app not on android app. 

Problem statement:

We are getting endless loading screen, when user try to login (1st  time), but when you go back and again login it is working fine.

has anyone face similar issue😟?  if yes, then, did you get solution of it? if yes, please share. Because I am not getting any solution of it.😞😞

My qliksense version is > Nov 2018 patch 2

My iOS version > 12.3.1 (latest upgrade)

To resolve issue I have already gone with below URL😟, but No luck.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000005525

Also did web socket connectivity testing. everything is good and working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
3 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Prashant,

Are you using any type of EMM (Enterprise Mobile Management) product such as Microsoft InTune or VMWare One?

Does this occur across all devices? Have you ensured you have the latest update via the Apple Store?

Are you able to share any of the Mobile Logs?

Regards,

Eva

PrashantSangle
Author

Hi Eva,

Thanks. From last 2 weeks we are facing same issue in android also where app is stuck at home screen only. But to drill down the issue we test app in 2 different android mobile with same version but one having inTune and another with out inTune.

It is working fine in mobile which don't have inTune, but not working in mobile which have inTune.

Attaching Error screen which user facing.

screen stuckscreen stuckerror messageerror message

Please assist me to resolve it at earliest. I already gone through so many escalation for iPhone issue.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Prashant,

Since you are only experiencing the issue with InTune, did you by chance follow the configuration items described on our help site?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Sense_Dep...

If so - it may be best to log a case with Qlik Support so a Technical Support Engineer can delve into the log files from the mobile device experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Eva