cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error - Your license has expired.

Hello, when I want to use my mobile ios app i am getting this error message:

"Your license has expired. Ensure your internet connection is working and try again."

I followed all the steps of the following video:

Qlik Sense Mobile - Getting Started - YouTube

In addition, I work in an Internet Service Company, so my internet connection is very good.

Please I need a solution. Thanks in advanced.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Prabhul_Dev
Employee
Employee

Hi Juan,

This error is related to when the mobile app is not able to reach Qlik Sense enterprise the first time to renew the status of the license from QSE. Could you confirm that you are able to get to your QSE instance from a browser on the same mobile device?

Also could you clarify if there is a reverse proxy/gateway or firewall in between your mobile device and where QSE is deployed.

Thank you,

Prabhul

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have the same issue, so I am also interested in a solution here!

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

mtarallo‌ please I need a solution.

Prabhul_Dev
Employee
Employee

Hi Juan,

This error is related to when the mobile app is not able to reach Qlik Sense enterprise the first time to renew the status of the license from QSE. Could you confirm that you are able to get to your QSE instance from a browser on the same mobile device?

Also could you clarify if there is a reverse proxy/gateway or firewall in between your mobile device and where QSE is deployed.

Thank you,

Prabhul

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Prabhul, I was trying to enter from my browser and it was imposible to reach the QSE.

I use a VPN and the problem disappeard.