cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denisetrujillo
Contributor III
Contributor III

I dont see the apps

Hello, good day, I need your help. I can not see the apps in Qlik sense mobile, it does not show me anything.

What do I need to see them?

5 Replies
denisetrujillo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Are you able to see the hub and it's contents when you login?

Regards,

Vinay

MichaelRobertshaw
Former Employee
Former Employee

Your default view may be your My Work folder, and that may be empty. 
Can you navigate to other Streams (Containers) of Qlik documents? 

denisetrujillo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I can not see anything. I want to visualize the applications that I accessed in the console

MichaelRobertshaw
Former Employee
Former Employee

We need to confirm that you have added your Qlik Sense Hub to Qlik Sense Mobile so that you can select it from the initial "Select a Qlik Sense server" screen, and then we'll guide you into your accessible Streams and Documents.

1. So login to Qlik Sense using Safari (on iOS) or Chrome (on Android).
  2. Navigate to the "..." menu at top right, and click on "Client authentication". This will add your Qlik Sense Hub to your Qlik Sense Mobile. 
    If "Client authentication" is missing from that menu, speak with your Qlik Sense Administrator about getting it configured on the Virtual Proxy from within the QMC.
  3. Start Qlik Sense Mobile, and select your Qlik Sense server from the choices offered. 
    You'll be prompted to login to it, and can choose to save your Credentials. 
  4. Your initial view is probably your "My Work" Stream, which may be empty. 
    Click on the menu at top-left made of three horizontal lines. You'll be shown the list of "Streams" (folders) that you have access to, and should select one.
  5. Now you should see documents that you have permission to open.

See also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPrafeKTF-c