Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imtiaz_ullah
Creator
Creator

No Access Pass when using Chrome/Safari browser on iOS (not mobile app)

Hi,

Please note this is not related to the iOS app but using a browser on iOS (haven't tested android yet).

I'm just trying to access my QS app from our custom built portal via a web browser on my phone. When I use the same account from a desktop all works fine, but when I try from a mobile browser (chrome/safari) I keep getting the "no access pass" message which isn't true.

Has anyone seen this before? Is trying to load an app via a web browser mimicking the need to use the app, thus needs the client link auth setup etc?

Thanks,

Immy

4 Replies
imtiaz_ullah
Creator
Creator
Author

EDIT - Tested on Android and works fine. Seems to be an issue related to iOS.

Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Do you see this issue consistently? or intermittently? Have you ensured that you have a user access pass assigned to the user?

Would it be possible for you to post diagnostic logs from the client in this thread? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Troubleshooting/tro...

Please bear in mind that logs can contain sensitive data, so if these are logs from production/sensitive systems, you can send this to me via email?

Regards,

Vinay

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi!
When you say "custom built portal" are you implying iFrames?
If so, please check this

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
imtiaz_ullah
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply, reading the post it's highly likely going to be the cause. The issue at the moment is that I can't test as the Sense server is now locked down publicly. Even then, it wouldn't server as a solution as I have clients using our Client Portal and could never ask them to log in via the Hub and then back into the Portal. 

I will try to test and update but it if this is the issue then there is no solution to the issue.

Thanks