Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Mobile Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Qlik Sense Mobile.

tigerfox
New Contributor

Qlik Sense Mobile with Allow anonymous user?

Hi I was wondering if anyone was able to get Qlik Sense Mobile to work with Allow anonymous user?

I have Allow anonymous user selected in authentication side of my virtual proxy because I have put a i frame in my website showing one of my sheets.Therefore I have a login rule of user.isAnonymous() in Login Access so people can view the data without being asked for login details.The problem comes in when I have Qlik Sense Mobile app on my iPad I done the authentication link and the server has been added to the app but I am unable to login because it tries to login with anonymous user therefore I get this message "You cannot access the selected server because you do not have a access pass.Please contract your administrator". If I go into my  virtual proxy and change the authentication to No anonymous  user then go to the Qlik sense mobile app.Then try and login then I am able to login view data etc but then people wont be able to see my sheet on my website because asking for login details.

3 Replies
Partner
Partner

Re: Qlik Sense Mobile with Allow anonymous user?

HI Qlik sense mobile works only with: User access pass, Proffesional access and Analitics access

xovolarjem
New Contributor

No that is not possible in legal terms bro.

With Regards,

Xovo

Create multiple Virtual Proxies corresponding to your Authentication requirements. I typically create "/anon" that permits Anonymous access, "/forms" that performs Forms Authentication (a nice backstop for access to "/forms/qmc" if SSO into the default VP is broken), and adjust the default Virtual Proxy (or create a "/win" virtual proxy) to support NTLM and Kerberos SSO as per Seamless Single SignOn (SSSO) into Qlik Sense

You'd then use the "/anon" Virtual Proxy in your anonymously accessible mashup, and ensure that the Client Authentication Link being propagated to Qlik Sense Mobile resolves to a Virtual Proxy that requires authentication.