Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense app Crashing After iOS 11.2.2 Update

I use the Qlik Sense app on my iPhone 7. Off late my phone got automatically upgraded

to iOS 11.3. Since then, whenever I open the Qlik Sense app it only displays a white page with no

text and in few seconds it crashes down completely. Tell me how to fix this! :

Just a quick update:. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is working just fine once again (don't forget to clear app cache)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Prabhul_Dev
Employee
Employee

Hi Prince,

I had requested that the team try to reproduce the issue after upgrading to iOS 11.3. They were not able to reproduce the crash that you are seeing. There might be something else at play.

Could you provide some details?

- What version of Qlik Sense Enterprise is being used?

- Is there a proxy or VPN involved in deployment?

- Could you send us the application diagnostics? You can do this within the application settings.

If this is something you started to see as soon as the device was updated to 11.3, I wonder if re-installing the app would help. However please send us the application diagnostics before you re-install the app.

Prabhul

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Prabhul_Dev
Employee
Employee

Hi Prince,

I had requested that the team try to reproduce the issue after upgrading to iOS 11.3. They were not able to reproduce the crash that you are seeing. There might be something else at play.

Could you provide some details?

- What version of Qlik Sense Enterprise is being used?

- Is there a proxy or VPN involved in deployment?

- Could you send us the application diagnostics? You can do this within the application settings.

If this is something you started to see as soon as the device was updated to 11.3, I wonder if re-installing the app would help. However please send us the application diagnostics before you re-install the app.

Prabhul

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have bene using the Qlik Sense app on my iPhone 7 for a while now. The app was working just fine when my phone was running iOS 10. Today I happen to update to iOS 11.2.2 and now whenever I am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's startup and simply closing itself automatically after few seconds. Any solution??

Sonu

RRB Group D

guideadda
Contributor
Contributor

not properly work ios 11.2.2 geyser    

best geyser

Sanjay995
Contributor
Contributor

Yes...... I also used apple mac laptops and that version not properly working. DSLR Under 1lakh

suggested
Contributor
Contributor

I also use the Qlik Sense app on my iPhone 7. Off late my phone got automatically upgraded

to iOS 11.3. Since then, whenever I open the Qlik Sense app it only displays a white page with no

text and in few seconds it crashes down completely. Tell me how to fix this! :

Best Washing Machine 

Suggested 

bestbuyappliances
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense app is compatible new Android Smart TV and Android phones.  any technical literature on this please share.

Thanks bestbuyappliances 

Best Refrigerator