Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Mobile Documents

Documents related to Qlik Sense Mobile.

Announcements
BI & Data Trends 2021. Discover the top 10 trends emerging in today. Join us on Dec. 8th REGISTER

Getting Started with EMM providers and Qlik Sense

Employee
Employee

Getting Started with EMM providers and Qlik Sense

Welcome to the Qlik Community site for Mobile. Alongside Qlik Mobile products, Qlik also partners with the leading EMM vendors, who provide mobile platforms for broadscale secure deployment to employee devices, whether corporate owned or personal devices. Qlik partners with these vendors and is also a member of the AppConfig.org global community standard for mobile app development considerations.

Qlik product offerings are developed to work with latest EMM standards, and Qlik develops products to best practice in conjunction with these partners. Our product help guides present the basics for deployment approach and configuration considerations with EMM, but we also share additional implementation considerations in the highlighted discussion threads and documents below:

1. Microsoft Azure and InTune
  2. BlackBerry UEM (BES & Dynamics)
  3. VMWare Workspace ONE (AIrWatch)
  4. MobileIron

Finally,  many conversations with our customers rolling out Qlik on mobile devices in EMM environments led us to create a specific discussion document around Single Sign-On considerations that we think may be of value.

All the best,

Technology Partner Team @ Qlik

Comments
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there.  I would like to know the demo server name for qlik sense mobile app

0 Likes

There is a Qlik Sense demo server at https://sense-demo-mobile.qlik.com/autoticket/ 

You should be able to browse to it using Safari (iOS) or Chrome (Android) and will be pseudo-authenticated as a dummy user. You should be able to add this site to Qlik Sense Mobile (iOS & Android) by clicking on the Client Authentication link in the "..." menu at top-right.

There are several streams of content that you can experiment with online and offline.

Contributor
Contributor

Hi there.  Thanks for the reply.  It appeared that my qlik sense was set to "Wi fi" only.  I disabled it and I am now looking at the qlik splash screen (circles appearing). 

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
7 of 7
Last update:
‎2019-10-31 05:55 AM
Updated by: