Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robertonovelloi
Partner - Contributor III

QlikCloud

Hi Mike,

About Multi cloud, in a first video there´s some introduction about integration of Qlik Sense enterprise and QlikCloud, but I didn´t see any thing more about this.

My question is if there´s integration between Qlik Sense enterprise and QlikCloud.com.

Thank you

Roberto Novello

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Roberto,

So you are referring to Qlik Cloud Services - this is a new subscription service where Qlik Sense Enterprise for Elastic is hosted by Qlik and managed by us on our infrastructure. So setting up the connection from QS Enterprise to QCS would be similar to setting it up to your own QSEFE environment. I will see if I can get more information on this.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Roberto,

So you are referring to Qlik Cloud Services - this is a new subscription service where Qlik Sense Enterprise for Elastic is hosted by Qlik and managed by us on our infrastructure. So setting up the connection from QS Enterprise to QCS would be similar to setting it up to your own QSEFE environment. I will see if I can get more information on this.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
robertonovelloi
Author

ok, thank you.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

You're welcome, in short - they really want our customers and partner to engage with us directly during this first phase. However as I start to dive in deeper, I'll be sharing more of what I've learned as well similar to what I did here: Welcome! - What Qlik Sense Enterprise for Elastic IS and IS NOT - feel free to ask any more questions. Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik