cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
filiperbt
Contributor II
Contributor II

Change Qlik Sense Cloud account manager or owner

I am facing a number of problems, now with the impending discontinuity of Qlik Sense Desktop.

I created the qlikcloud environment for the company, however when creating it, I created it with my email. Now, I would like to change the tenant, or the manager, or whatever the name is given to the general owner of the environment. And I just can't find this option anywhere. Even changing the user settings by editing their functions at https://empresa.us.qlikcloud.com/console/users/ in the "users" tab, placing another user as "tenant admin", disabling ALL other users including mine who is the current manager, even so, i can't change. Because only my e-mail can verify the licenses and buy licenses.

Gentlemen, in short, has anyone gone through this, and already had to change the master user or key of the cloud, who can pass this information to me? Important detail: I was in the trial period, which is now closed. I clicked on prolonging the test, and nothing happened. And I don't want to buy the license with my user, precisely because I don't want him to be the general manager of the cloud, and because I don't want to burn a license with a user who won't have access. That is why my need to first change the user and then hire the service by purchasing licenses.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
TimvB
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik uses the email address of the master user as a primary key for your Qlik Sense Business Cloud account. Therefore, master users are not able to change the email address themselves.

You should contact Qlik Support as explained here. They are able to change the email address.

Hope it helps!

filiperbt
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello! Thanks for the help. I have already performed this procedure. And I can really put another user as an administrator. But I can't get this user to buy a license, because even after changing the user's options he doesn't become the tool's tenant. And this is what I need. I need to change the tenant, as the current email needs to be discontinued.

filiperbt
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I'm a little disappointed with Qlik support. I still haven't got feedback on my problem, if you want a tip by email of what to do to solve my problem. I have a project that should have started and I'm stuck. I want to pay the license, this is not the problem. I just don't want it to be with the current email login. However the support does not answer me, and does not position me on how to resolve.

TimvB
Creator II
Creator II

That is very unfortunate. Did you also mail/call your local Qlik sales/support department? They usually respond within one work day.

filiperbt
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Good Morning! I called yes, I was 20 minutes waiting to hear the recorded message say time after time that if I wanted I could inform my number for a later call. This type of support is unacceptable. I created another Login, I ended up forgetting the previous one. But this leads me to have serious doubts about Qlik support, how it works and what kind of consideration it has for your customer. I even called the sales department, talked to a person who told me that a sales team would contact me, and nothing! I called again, and I was informed that it may take up to two weeks to return. I am already in the third week, so far I have had no return. This service is simply disconcerting.