Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III

Upload Rejected by Qlik Cloud App

Getting this error from the script.

App is in Qlik Cloud. It runs every hour. We are an enterprise customer.

It is taking data from SalesForce and putting to Google Drive.

Was working. Now it's not. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-----------

Reload log

The following error occurred: Upload rejected. The connector has already reached the max number of active requests: 3 The error occurred here: STORE [Intake_Source__c] into "Lib://01.Extraction:Google_Drive - ........
Labels (1)
  • SaaS

11 Replies
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CurtDaughtryBP  Is there anything else in the log or if you do a trace in the browser are any other errors reported?

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Not that I am aware of. The issue happens during a scheduled reload so it would be difficult for me to capture the web traffic.

The task failed 5 times (once every hour for 5 hours) then "unscheduled" itself before I noticed.

I have notifications turned on and the email client configured and tested in the console but did not receive any email about the error.

I went in to the hub, scheduled the app again and so far it has worked for the last 3 attempts.

I have not seen the error while in the load editor but it is very difficult to do any retro diagnostic on the cloud client as I have no visibility to the environment. Nor was I alerted. And only through investigation discovered the schedule had been altered.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

squeakie_pig
Creator II
Creator II

@Jamie_Gregory  - we also regularly get this error message.  It is almost as though there is a bottleneck and the "server settings" is limited to 3.  I remember there being a setting in qlikview QMC that you could change this setting - something to do with concurrent processing.  But it's been a long time since I've seen qlikview QMC so I don't remember what it was.

It only happens on scheduled tasks - when you reload them manually it works fine so you can't replicate the error.  At the time of day we have no other scheduled tasks running.

It happens when trying to store to any cloud platform (Azure, Google Drive, Dropbox).

Changing the scheduled time has helped once or twice, but every now and then it comes back. This of course doesn't help @CurtDaughtryBP  as they reload hourly.  The restriction in SaaS to only be able to load on the hour or the inability to chain tasks is EXTREMELY limiting.

CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Agree with @squeakie_pig . This needs to be a setting in the admin's control. Or at least documented so we are able to schedule / plan accordingly.

@Jamie_Gregory  is there a way to overcome?

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CurtDaughtryBP I will check to see if there are any limitations. Since you rescheduled the task on Friday, has it continued to run or did it stop again?

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CurtDaughtryBP  @squeakie_pig  I reached out to R&D and they are looking into it. I will let y'all know when I have some more information.

CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Jamie_Gregory It has failed since. Not as often. But still happening.

Topic for another thread. I am not being notified when a failure occurs even though the setting to notify is turned on and email is configured correctly in the console.

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CurtDaughtryBP @squeakie_pig How are the tasks running? R&D is still in discussions but I would recommend creating an Idea for retries and being able to configure how many retries. Post the link for the Idea here so the other person can upvote as well as anyone else looking for this feature.

CurtDaughtryBP
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Jamie_Gregory  Thanks for the update. Tasks still fail every 5 or so runs. I'll post the idea. I have another thread where I am curious why the notifications for the failed reload are not triggering as well. If you could weigh in, that would be greatly appreciated.

Idea: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/Auto-Retry-for-Failed-Tasks-in-Qlik-SaaS/idi-p/1738879#M3290

Notification issue: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-SaaS-Multi-Cloud/Space-Notifications-not-working-for-Qlik-S...