Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Engine getting stopped

I created a Dashboard in Qlik Sense and used Auto Calender as shown below . It's working for the first time . While creating app , i have used this AutoCalender property as well . Also to keep some fields with similar name to be treated as different , i used Qualify and unqualify as well.

At the first time when i open this sheet , it gives the correct visualization and everything runs perfect but after some time , when i reopen the sheet , some of the components didn't get loaded properly and keep on rolling and in another 5-10 sec , it shows the error as

"No available Qlik Sense engine was found . Refresh your browser or contact your system administrator"

Which finally stops the Engine and get automatically started after few seconds . Similar message is shown on all the open screen.

[autoCalendar]:

DECLARE FIELD DEFINITION Tagged ('$date')

FIELDS

Dual(Year($1), YearStart($1)) AS [Year] Tagged ('$axis', '$year'),

Dual('Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),Num(Ceil(NUM(Month($1))/3),00)) AS [Quarter] Tagged ('$quarter'),

Dual(Year($1)&'-Q'&Num(Ceil(Num(Month($1))/3)),QuarterStart($1)) AS [YearQuarter] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearquarter'),

Month($1) AS [Month] Tagged ('$month'),

Dual(Year($1)&'-'&Month($1), monthstart($1)) AS [YearMonth] Tagged ('$axis', '$yearmonth'),

Dual('W'&Num(Week($1),00), Num(Week($1),00)) AS [Week] Tagged ('$weeknumber'),

Date(Floor($1)) AS [Date] Tagged ('$date');

DERIVE FIELDS FROM FIELDS [regionfs.rfs_date] USING [autoCalendar] ;

Please suggest

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Also just wanted to share one observation , if again i open the sheet without loading data and comment out the Auto calendar code and then load the data . then now if i open the sheet , it loaded successfully. It seems the Auto Calender is creating some issue.

Not applicable
Author

We have the same issue with the calendar. Did you manage to solve it?