Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sabreyals
Contributor III
Contributor III

Advanced Analytics Toolbox SSE R Plugin

Hi All,

We have recently installed the SSE-R plugin and the extension is visible under 'extensions'. I am attempting to re-create the Text mining example from this link.

https://github.com/mhamano/advanced-analytics-toolbox/blob/master/docs/analysis/textmining_wordcloud...

It's  a straight forward example where we need to use just 2 dimensions but no visualization shows up for me.

I get the attached error message. All needed packages are installed and the admin have tested that the connectivity to 'R' is working fine.

Any thoughts on what the issue could be? 

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
sabreyals
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Never mind, the extension works when you pick the needed dimensions from the extension box. For some reason they don't work smoothly when picked from the properties panel. I will leave this discussion thread open as i may have more questions on other features.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sabreyals
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Never mind, the extension works when you pick the needed dimensions from the extension box. For some reason they don't work smoothly when picked from the properties panel. I will leave this discussion thread open as i may have more questions on other features.