Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isaiasdd
Creator
Creator

Advanced Analytics in Qlik Sense Desktop

Hi,

It is possible use advanced analytics (R or Python) in Qlik sense Desktop?

I have installed a Qlik Sense Desktop June 2017, but I don't know how use a advanced analytics. Any idea?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

There a a few documents which could help you with this.

For starters, you can to use the SSE R-Plugin. You'll find everything about that and how to install it at https://github.com/qlik-oss/sse-r-plugin

Furthermore you should read the suggested topics in Advanced Analytics Integration

That should be enough for the beginning.

Regards,

Flo

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

There a a few documents which could help you with this.

For starters, you can to use the SSE R-Plugin. You'll find everything about that and how to install it at https://github.com/qlik-oss/sse-r-plugin

Furthermore you should read the suggested topics in Advanced Analytics Integration

That should be enough for the beginning.

Regards,

Flo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Flo,

Can you please share the steps how to integrate python with Qlik sense and also share SSE Python plugin.

I have done same for R.

Thanks,

Kingshuk

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Kingshuk,

i didn't integrate Pyhton with Qlik Sense yet. Sorry, i can't help you with that.

Regards,

Flo

balajirawks
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I get an error "Error Occurred when retrieving data from R"when using decision tree . is there a reason why this is happening 

Wizards
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Anonymous 

Did you get the steps how to integrate python with Qlik sense( enterprise). what about the SSE python plugin ? 

If possible could you share the steps to integrate and plugins with me.

Thank you in advance