Qlik Community

Qlik Server Side Extensions Documents

Documents related to Server-Side Extensions and Advanced Analytics Integration.

Compiled Open Source R Plugin (SSE-R-Plugin)

Not applicable

Compiled Open Source R Plugin (SSE-R-Plugin)

The opensource R plugin can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/qlik-oss/sse-r-plugin/releases/download/v1.0.0/sse-r-plugin-1.0.0-qlik-oss.zip.

This is the complied version of the R connector plugin. Form details and documentation see https://github.com/qlik-oss/sse-r-plugin.

Note: This plugin is an Open Source project and support is supplied via the Open Source community listed above.

Comments
pcohelop
New Contributor II

Hello, thanks for the links! I believe the compiled version link is not 100% correct, it should be Releases · qlik-oss/sse-r-plugin · GitHub?

Regards

rahulramanm
New Contributor II

Can anyone please provide me the open source R plugin on any other source, as github is restricted in my organizations network.

0 Likes
gaurav
New Contributor

I am not able to connect to the R using qliksense however my sseplugin is running and it is saying listening to port:50051.  I am not able to update the setting file with blank in the end. after saving it the cursor automatically goes to the first line.. this could be an error? if yes please help me to rectify it. 

gaurav
New Contributor

I am not able to connect to the R using qlik   sense however my sse plugin is running and it is saying listening to port:50051.  I am not able to update the setting file with blank in the end. after saving it the cursor automatically goes to the first line.. this could be an error? if yes please help me to rectify it. 

Partner
Partner
Gaurav have a look on how to install AAI for Qlik Sense documentation. It's probably because R is not installed in the right folder, so SSE can't access it. Make sure R is installed in C:\R\R-X.X.X , X being your version number. That you installed all the needed packages with the right path: for example 'install.packages("Rserve", lib ="C:\\R\\R-X.X.X\\library")' And that you also copied the Rserve binaries into 'C:\R\R-X.X.X\bin\x64'. X64 is if you installed the 64 bit version
0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2017-07-10 02:40 PM
Updated by: