Qlik Community

Qlik Server Side Extensions Documents

Documents related to Server-Side Extensions and Advanced Analytics Integration.

Example QVF Files and Extension Objects for use with R & AAI

Not applicable

Example QVF Files and Extension Objects for use with R & AAI

Here is the link to the link to download the example QVF files and associated extension objects distributed with the SSEtoRserve plugin opensource project: https://github.com/qlik-oss/sse-r-plugin/tree/master/sense_apps.

You can download these QVF files and the the Object Extension .zip files and upload them in to the QMC (or Qlik Sense Desktop) as examples of the AAI with R functionality using the SSEtoRserve opensource plugin.

Comments
alan_grn
Contributor

I am struggling to get the TimeSeriesAnalysis tab Annual Rainfall tab to work. I can get all the other applications and tabs to work.

I get an error in the SSEtoRserve plugin that it cannot find the function - forecast.HoltWinters

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi Alan, I also have problems getting the example apps to work. Even the decision tree. Have you reconnected the data there to make it work? Or any other advice?

0 Likes
sajala_shukla
Visitor

Hi, I am also getting an issue with all of the examples as well (some parts of the visualization are either shaded out or displaying incorrectly). For the decision tree, I am seeing "The visualization was not found on the server: decisiontree." Do you know why that is?

0 Likes
paolovaonah
New Contributor

Hi all,

thanks for the useful examples.

I would like to know if you have ever experience this behavour.

Consider I have A as dimension, with 113 record.

Then, as measure, I have an R script that in the end does something like

export<-c(rep(0,22),rep(1,91));

Looking in the RServe_d.exe output I see that vector has 0,0,0,0,0....,1,1,1,1,1,11 with total lenght of 113, and ordered.

But in the Output table I get number like random assigned (0,0,0,1,1,1,0,1,1...)

How can get the output to mantain the order of the R vector?

0 Likes
frigoar1
New Contributor

For some unknown reason, I cannot import any of the apps in June Release.

I get "@Invalid app (HTTP code: 500)" in log GPCHBS-SD326645_AuditActivity_Repository.txt

Any idea?

0 Likes
aushikmakdoom
Contributor

Dear All,

Thanks for the wonderful extension. When  I try to start the SSEtoRserve (in step 10) I am unable to find the SSEtoRserve.exe file. I have followed the instructions in step 2 to download the file. Can you please let me know if I am missing something in the process?

0 Likes
akumarav
New Contributor II

There will a .sln file in the folder you downloaded, you have to open it with Visual studio and build solution to get SSEtoRserve.exe file

0 Likes
akumarav
New Contributor II

Try installing holtwinters package in R server or simply try the function forecast() instead of forecast.Holtwinters()

0 Likes
mjones87
New Contributor III

I have the below:

R.ScriptEval('library(TTR);library(forecast);forecast(HoltWinters(q$sumRain, beta=FALSE, gamma=FALSE), h=$(RainNumberOfYears))$fitted', Sum([rain]) as sumRain)

Which works for me, make sure you have the requisite R packages installed (TTR, forecast)

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎07-10-2017 10:29 AM
Updated by: