Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P_Kumar
Contributor II
Contributor II

Equate value of getfieldselection with value of a column

Hi,

I am using QS Enterprise Sep'2018 version.  We have Scenario column in data with values as 'Mu', 'Ju','Actuval' .

When we select in the filter, relevant information should be shown but it's not showing correct.  Attached the sample qvf.

Please help.

eg:

if(getfieldselect(scenario_flag)=Scenario, 'Show','Hide') - For this example when we select 'Mu' from Filter selection, ideally the data should be shown all 'Mu' related information with a message 'Show' but it's partially showing 'Show' and for rest of the records it's showing 'Hide'.  

Please help.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Based on the sample provided, is this what you are hoping to see?

image.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Based on the sample provided, is this what you are hoping to see?

image.png

P_Kumar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes Sunny, you are right.  Please advise.

sunny_talwar

Did you get what you wanted or do you still need help? The reason I ask is because you have marked my response as solution, but you have also mentioned please advise in your response?

P_Kumar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for checking again Sunny.  I didn't realize your post has a formula initially.  Got it later, hence accepted as a solution.  Thanks.

btw, how can I tag you to my new posts? is there any way while posting the questions?