Qlik Community

Qlik Support Documents

Documents related to Qlik Support.

NPrinting FAQ

Employee
Employee

NPrinting FAQ

General

Q: Where can I download the new Qlik NPrinting version?

A: Existing Customers and Partners can download Qlik NPrinting from the official Qlik download page.

Q: What versions of QlikView are supported for NPrinting?

A: All current officially supported QlikView versions are supported to be used together with NPrinting

Existing NPrinting customer

Q: Where do I go for support if I'm an existing NPrinting customer?

A: If you are an existing NPrinting / Vizubi customer, support will continue as before. Learn more about Qlik support services or get help through the channels listed here

Q: Am I forced to upgrade to the new Qlik NPrinting version?

A: No. You can continue to use your current version of NPrinting as before. However we strongly recommend you to upgrade to Qlik NPrinting as soon as possible.

Q: Will upgrading to Qlik NPrinting affect my existing NPrinting projects?

A: No. Qlik NPrinting is fully compatible with previous NPrinting version. Except for upgrading the software, no further actions should be required.

Q: Will Qlik continue to provide updates to my current NPrinting version from Vizubi?

A: No. The current version of NPrinting from Vizubi will be discontinued and no future updates will be provided for  this version.

Q: What about my current maintenance agreement?

A: Your current maintenance agreement with Vizubi will continue as before. After expiration it will be transferred to Qlik maintenance policy, found here.

If needed, please contact Qlik Support on http://www.qlik.com/support

Comments
mr_barriesmith
Contributor

I can find good info on NPrinting on www.qlik.com but I do not see any information about training.

What is the training plan for NPrinting?

mr_barriesmith
Contributor

There was a basic edition of NPrinting Client.   Is there a basic edition of QlikView NPrinting Designer?

Our install of the Designer from Qlik site didn't seem to offer the basic edition ie no license.

0 Likes
Support
Support

Hi Adam,

All versions of QlikView NPrinting requires a license and activation. For further questions about your licenses, please contact our Qoncierge team and they will be more than happy to assist you.

0 Likes
Arjunarao
Honored Contributor II

Good info. Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes
Emmanuelle-Bustos
Valued Contributor

mr_barriesmith

In this post is the training:

NPrinting Training Material

0 Likes
Version history