Qlik Community

Qlik Support Knowledge Base

Search or browse our knowledge base to find answers to your questions ranging from account questions to troubleshooting error messages. The content is curated and updated by our global Support team

Data load editor Data Connections Load Slowly When There is No Internet Connection in Qlik Sense Server

Support
Support

Data load editor Data Connections Load Slowly When There is No Internet Connection in Qlik Sense Server

Description:

When connecting to an app via the Qlik Sense Hub and opening the Data Load Editor, the data connections panel takes a large amount of time (18 seconds or longer) to open.
This does not occur on Qlik Sense Desktop.

Environments:

• Qlik Sense Enterprise 3.X Server 
  • Server has no internet connection

Cause:

The Qlik Sense server will always check the Qlik DataMarket connection even there is no internet connection to access Qlik DataMarket.  

Resolution:

Apply the solution described in the article An error occurred / Failed to load connection error message in Qlik Sense.

Comments
Contributor II
Contributor II

These are starting to get annoying.

The resolution here points to the support article, which points back to this page.

I am seeing this for lot more support article pages nowadays, do I need to start opening support tickets to get these resolved now?

---Ref---

You've arrived in the past.

This article has been moved to our Community: An error occurred / Failed to load connection error message in Qlik Sense - Server Has No Internet

Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @amitghaste , Thank you for your feedback on this.
We are transitioning articles to community as you might have seen in one of our last blog posts here.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on finish this transition as fast as possible and having this links is the way we found to make content 100% available during this transition.

I fixed the link in this particular article that is now pointing to the on in community.

Thank you again for your feedback. 

Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
3 weeks ago
Updated by: