Qlik Community

Qlik Support Updates Blog

Important and useful support information about end-of-product support, new service releases, and general support topics.

Employee
Employee

Changes to the Support Blog - What would you like to see?

Dear blog readers

We will soon have an opportunity to make some changes to the Support Blog and we would love to know what you would like to see.   No promises of course, but your input would be very much appreciated.

Please use the comments section below to let us know what you would like to see more of, less of and so on.   Thanks for reading our blog and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Global Support Team

10 Comments
Or
Valued Contributor II

I'm happy with the Support Blog the way it is - posts are clearly labeled insofar as which Qlik tools they pertain to, the level of information flow is good - not too little, not too much - and documents are attached where they are needed. As far as I'm concerned, keep up the good work!

charlie_bailey
New Contributor II

A session on capacity planning would be great. I am a QlikView customer.  So capacity planning for the overall environment (i.e. how much capacity are we using, given our growth curve, when will we reach a tipping point, etc) and how to gauge the impact on the environment of a new application.  Thanks.

Employee
Employee

Kind words, thank you!

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

@Charlie I will pass on this request to our Techspert Thursday team as a potential subject for a future session!

0 Likes
julian_rodriguez
Valued Contributor

An index of all the possible Qlik errors (Sense, View, Nprinting, Web Connectors), causes and possible resolutions, would be great!

thevingo
Contributor

May be a different section for that.

0 Likes
shwetapsarda
New Contributor II

Can we have some highlight on unanswered questions from community and enhancement requests?

Employee
Employee

@Julian - This is always a tricky question, I presume by errors list you mean a bug list.   Will we publish a list of all known issues? The short answer is no.   However recently we have made a big change in our KnowledgeBase (KB) whereby all our new articles are by default "public" which means you don't need to sign in to the portal to view articles. Our aim is to publish KB articles around known issues, especially those which we feel may affect more than one customer.    The number of articles will grow over time and hopefully will go some way to addressing this concern.

rva_heldendaten
Contributor III

- A list of all existing EASTEREGG Settings for the Qlikview Server/Engine Settings.ini and QVB's Settings.ini

Over the years so many settings were added, but are not available via QMC.  It has become very difficult to know all these settings. Basically one has to read all Release Notes since QlikView 10 to find out about these settings (things like PGOASXML=1, ClearCacheTimesPerDay=1,AllowExecuteCommand=1...).

Thx,

Roland

Employee
Employee

Thanks for all your feedback.  I have some actions to do!

0 Likes