Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Pamela_Whitney
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello All Qlik Customers,

We are pleased to confirm that Qlik Sense April 2019 and QlikView April 2019 feature releases are now available on our download site. These new feature releases include a host of new features as well as numerous product defect fixes.  For additional information, please see the attached release notes.

Qlik Sense April 2019 - New features including:

• Associative Insights – offering powerful new AI insight suggestions that reveal hidden insights in your selections, driven by the Qlik Cognitive and Associative Engines working together.
  • Two New Chart Types in the Visualization Bundle - Bar & Area chart and Bullet chart 
  • New Mapping Enhancements -  It is now possible to set a default map background for all new map charts.
  • SaaS Deployment for Qlik Sense Enterprise - a standalone SaaS deployment option for Qlik Sense Enterprise (QSE), with the ability to create, reload and consume Qlik Sense Enterprise apps entirely on Qlik’s hosted cloud.

QlikView April 2019 - New features including:

• Supporting QlikView and Qlik Sense dual-use – New unified licensing for customers taking advantage of QlikView and Qlik Sense dual-use.
  • Cross product integrated links - offers linking to QlikView from Qlik Sense Enterprise on Qlik Cloud Services and Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes.

As always when upgrading any software, make sure that you backup your system and applications before doing any installation and follow upgrading best practices. Thank you for choosing Qlik software.

Kind regards
The Global Support Team

24 Comments
PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator

@ToniKautto you are right. I thought I had installed february 2019 version some days ago, but I had installed april 2019 version. I saw it in QMC.

Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

In November2017 version, when any value is selected in the list box, the selected item would remain in the same position, but in April 2019 release, the same list box, if the value in any position is selected, is displayed 1st.

0 Likes
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @jobsonkjoseph ! Do you mean QlikView? This is expected (see article number 000005635) and should have been the same behaviour for you before as well. The article I linked you shows how you can control this feature. I was able to confirm that it still works the same in QlikView April 2019.

0 Likes
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Sonja,

Thank you for the response. I've gone through the article shared. The state in sort is already unchecked and the second option "preserve scroll position" in layout tab is grayed out, i'm not able to check it.

Yes, i mean Qlikview.

0 Likes