Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

February brings new releases for Qlik Sense, Qlik Insight Bot, and Qlik NPrinting. Here are some of the highlights:

Qlik Sense February 2020 includes many new visualization and styling options like trendlines in bar and line charts, moving average and difference and support for setting the font family in charts. Check out the Help site for more information on the features. For resolved issues, please see the release notes.

The February release also adds many new features to Cloud editions of Qlik Sense like Export Sheets to PDF and support for using 3rd party extensions. For more information on the changes, please see the change log.

Qlik Insight Bot February 2020 added the ability to apply bookmarks available in the Qlik Sense app and the ability to enable multiple admins login for the QMC and configuration application. Please review the release notes for more information on the new features and fixes.

Qlik NPrinting February 2020 now supports Qlik Sense entities in QlikEntity reports and signed licenses keys. Please review the release notes for more information on the new features and fixes.

The February 2020 releases are now available on the Qlik download site. As with all software, please follow best practices when upgrading by backing up your Qlik Sense, Qlik Insight Bot, or Qlik NPrinting environment and testing the patch in a QA environment first.

Be sure to subscribe to the Qlik Support Blog by clicking the green Subscribe button to stay up-to-date with the latest releases.

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind Regards,

Global Support

22 Comments
chaper
Creator III
Creator III

Download site says no connection.

yoko1106
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thank you very much for this article  - I am especially thankful to the release notes since I always have to look for it everywhere on the website for a long time! Thank you!!

0 Likes
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Download site says no connection.

0 Likes
BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II

I am also getting  "no connection" message.

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chaper @silvacarlos  @BI_Dev  Are you using the download site link? I went ahead and refreshed the link. Can you please check if it is working for you now? 

0 Likes
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm happy you found this post useful, @yoko1106 ! If you ever need help finding anything, please let us know!

BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II

@Jamie_Gregory  I get the below error.

Download.PNG

0 Likes
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BI_Dev It looks like there is an issue with that server. Please try going to https://us-d.demo.qlik.com/download/ directly.

0 Likes
BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II

@Jamie_Gregory  - Thank you.That worked.

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Perfect! You're welcome @BI_Dev!

0 Likes