Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Pamela_Whitney
Former Employee
Former Employee
Hello Qlik Sense users,

We are pleased to announce that our latest offering, Qlik Sense September 2019, is available on our download site.  This is an exciting release for Qlik that continues to set us apart!  September 2019 offers a wide range of new capabilities such as:

• The Launch of Qlik Sense Business - our new SaaS product, designed to empower groups and teams to operationalize analytics and make data driven decisions
  • Natural Language Analytics - full NLP (natural language processing) capabilities in the Qlik Cognitive Engine, supporting natural language search in Insight Advisor and other areas of Qlik Sense
  • Our newest product Qlik Data Catalyst for QVDs – a streamlined offering of Qlik Data Catalyst that is specifically focused on making QVD files easier to discover, understand and consume.

In addition , we've also made a number of improvements around advanced authoring, visualizations and mobile support, to name a few.  To learn more about what this release has to offer, please be sure to visit our Qlik Product Innovation Blog.  For additional details, including product defect fixes, please review the release notes here.

As always when upgrading any software, make sure that you backup your system and applications before doing any installation and follow upgrading best practices. Thank you for choosing Qlik software.

Kind regards,
Global Support Team
27 Comments
vriesahm
Contributor II
Contributor II

When I use Microsoft Edge as browser the last figure in a column disappears behind the vertical scrollbar. see screenprint.  And the vertical scrollbar only appears when I move the horizontal scrollbar completely to the right of my table.

image.png

In the April 2019 release  these issues do not occur.

How can I fix this?

0 Likes
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

@vriesahm your question does not seem to be related to this release activity. Please register it as a separate question in Community, so that you can get input and suggestions from other Community members or Qlik Support. Thanks.

0 Likes
Yousef_Amarneh
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Is there any idea about the release date of Patch 1 of Qlik Sense September 2019

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

@Yousef_Amarneh if you are looking for a solution on a specific issue, please contact Qlik Support and they can advice further. https://support.qlik.com

0 Likes
kbush
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Pamela_Whitney 

Upgraded to September 2019 last night and today users are reporting the  'An error occured Access is Denied' popup. They are able to click 'Close' and continuing using the app. Any ideas what causes this?  All apps are Migrated. 

***Update - after trial and error, found the error message disappears if I duplicate the app in the QMC and Publish the app from my work to the stream. No need to load data or change anything.  Poof, the error message goes away. 

***Update #2 - as more and more users are using the new version, have found that some apps require duplicating, loading data and republish to make the popup disappear. 

krishnakumars7
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi ,

We are using April 2019 Patch 1, Some of our Ipad User raising the same concern, They are getting access denied error, but after closing the popup it is allowing them to open. I guess they are using September 2019 Ipad Version. Since we are not able to replicate the issue from our end, I am unable to open the support ticket.

Regards

Krishna Kumar S

0 Likes
tbrancazio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I had the same phantom access is denied popup occur with several published apps. 

LIke kbush stated - It wasn't showing in the copy of the app in my work section though, so I republished, and the pop up disappeared in the stream.  I also had to manually migrate apps in the QMC like others.