Skip to main content
Greg_Hood
Employee
Employee

Hi all QlikView users

We have released a new version of our brilliant QlikView Governance Dashboard which is now available on our download site.   This new dashboard was developed to help administrators have oversight of their QlikView implementation and contains new functionality aimed at the upcoming QlikView November 2017 release.   We previously highlighted the changes which QlikView November 2017 will bring to Search and Select ( https://community.qlik.com/blogs/supportupdates/2017/09/22/upcoming-changes-in-search-select-qlik-se... ) and the new Governance Dashboard will help you identify which QlikView documents may have Set Analysis expressions affected by the changes.

For more details please see the attached release notes.   Thank you for choosing Qlik software.

Kind regards

Global Support Team

9 Comments
khalander
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Greg,

Could you please provide download link. What are all new features available in dashboard?

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Khalander

0 Likes
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Khalander,

It would be on the Qlik Download site. Where you would down load the qlik server software.

Bill

0 Likes
felipestall
Contributor II
Contributor II

The "Resources" tab on Qlik's download site is broken.

Where can we find the governance dashboard now ?

0 Likes
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I just checked and found no issue.  Make sure you select QlikView first and then under Products the governance dashboard

Software_Download_Qlik.jpg

bill

0 Likes
felipestall
Contributor II
Contributor II

The downloads link take me to a page different than yours.

Then when I click "View resources" it takes me to a blank page...

0 Likes
felipestall
Contributor II
Contributor II

Annotation 2019-12-03 154529.png

0 Likes
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You have to have an account to get to all the maintenance download. If you have an account and you can't get in, you will need to contact Customer Support.

Bill

0 Likes
felipestall
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks @Bill_Britt ,

I was using my personal account and that's why I wasn't seeing all download options.

Now it works 😁

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

That is good news. Please make the question as answered.

Thanks

Bill

0 Likes