Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Pamela_Whitney
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi All QlikView users,

We are pleased to announce that QlikView November 2018 Service Release 1 is now available on our download site.   Version 12.30.20100 is the latest service release that contains product defect fixes and you can find the details of those fixes in the attached release notes. 

In addition to bug fixes, this release also includes the following feature:
  • Change the QDS temp folder location for documents to be distributed - this new setting will allow you to reduce stress on the disc when distributing large documents
For full details, please refer to the "What's New Section" in the attached release notes.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Qlik Support.  As always, thank you for choosing Qlik software!  

Kind Regards
Global Support Team
4 Comments
Vins
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Pamela,

reading the release note related to Qlik View November 2018 and November 2018SR1 and later (I try to check also Qlik View April 2019 release note), seem me that the QV-12433 bug (https://support.qlik.com/articles/000070610) are not still fixed. 

Could ask you when the fix will be delivered? 

Thanks in advance,

Vincenzo

0 Likes
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Vincenzo,

I just tested this on 12.30.20100 and 12.40.20000 and see no issue with the alerts.

Bill

0 Likes
Vins
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the information.

Then I will proceed with QV upgrade as soon as possible.

Thank a lot, 

Vins

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Not sure why it isn't listed as being fixed in the release notes, but in JIRA it is showing fix.

Bill