Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Niall_Gillick
Former Employee
Former Employee

The Global Support organization is happy to announce improvements to our Qlik Support Portal.  The “new look” portal offers new designs aimed at helping you find answers and information more easily.  By highlighting engaging content and using intuitive navigation, our goal is to enhance your self- service experience.  

We look forward to providing you:

• Topic and product based content for the anonymous user
  • Universal navigation and new custom page designs
  • Easy visibility and connectivity to additional Qlik resources (Community, Help, QCC, YouTube Channels, Cloud status)
  • Enhanced navigation to existing functions such as My Environments, My Licenses and My Cases for the authenticated users
  • More “1-click” navigation
  • Organized resources and knowledge content based on popular searches and usage

Finally, we’ve made it even easier for you to engage our vibrant Qlik community product forums where you can ask your questions and look for solutions, tips and tricks from over 68,000 Qlik product users.  

Check out our preview video https://support.qlik.com/articles/000073402

Our maintenance window for Go Live is over the weekend of May 11/12.  See Portal Maintenance announcement in the  below comments.   

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment.  We’ll be monitoring and updating you as our progress for deployment continues. For those of you attending Qonnections, please visit our Support Kiosk to share your feedback.

Niall Gillick
Senior Global Support Director, EMEA  

4 Comments