Qlik Community

Qlik Technical Bulletin Blog

Information on all new product releases, connectors, beta programs, and technical product information.

Employee
Employee

We are pleased to announce the beta program for the Qlik REST Connector. This Beta release is available for existing partners only.

The Qlik REST Connector provides a means for the Qlik Analytics Platform to efficiently load data into a Qlik Sense or QlikView application from a REST service that returns data in XML, CSV or JSON format.

This is a beta release with the intention of gathering feedback and suggestions for potential inclusion in a later release of the connector.

We are particularly keen on “real world” testing scenarios, and feedback which includes understanding how you might use the connector and with which data sources.

Please post your feedback for this beta on the community forum.

If you are experiencing any issues accessing the community please email QlikBeta@qlik.com for further assistance.

The beta will run until October 8th, 2015 and we kindly ask you to provide your feedback until then.

We look forward to hearing your input!

Best Regards,

The Products Team

15 Comments
Employee
Employee

Hi Evgheni,

Unfortunately the beta is now closed.

0 Likes
Luminary
Luminary

I'm aware the beta is closed, but I need to know if it´s possible to override the REQUEST BODY parameter with the " WITH CONNECTION" clause ?

I didn´t found this information in the manual disclosed in the beta period.

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Thank you (Irena Calovska)  very much for your answer.

but I would like to know  next logical question: when it will be available? and sub which conditions?

Best regards!

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Evgheni,

The plan is to make it available soon!

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Thank you very much for your answer.

But util then I would like to try with BETA. As soon as I understand that who downloaded it  at that time stil can benefit from it. I would like too.

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Evgheni,

The beta is now closed and unfortunately you cannot try it out now. The GA will be available soon!

Best regards,

0 Likes