Qlik Community

Qlik Technical Bulletin Blog

Information on all new product releases, connectors, beta programs, and technical product information.

Announcements
Now Live: Qlik Sense SaaS Simplified Authoring – Analytics Creation for Everyone: READ DETAILS
Qlik_Trigg
Employee
Employee

Today we published service release 6 (SR6) for Qlik Sense 2.0.  This SR includes fixes to an array of issues detailed in the release notes that you can find attached to this post.  This service release is not for any installations of Qlik Sense 2.1.  You can download the SR6 update or the full Qlik Sense 2.0.6 installation package on the Qlik download site

This SR does not include a corresponding delivery of the Qlik Sense Desktop. If you are currently using a 2.0.x version of Desktop, you will currently be receiving warning messages about its expiration at the end of this month. All 2.0.x versions of Sense Desktop expire on December 31. At this point it is more important to switch to the 2.1.1 version of Sense Desktop for uninterrupted usage, and be able to take advantage of new features introduced with the 2.1.1 release.

1 Comment
josecardenas
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi John

I have the server on 2.0.2 and we are testing our apps and developments in order to migrate for 2.1.1. However I have to do maintenance for current apps in 2.0.2.  As the client is just for 2.1.1, How I can develop on 2.1.1 (client version) and deploy in 2.0.2 (server version)?  Currently, I don't have qlik sense client environment to test my apps, as the 2.0.x version expired and doing on production takes more time and risks as my "code source" should be on my development environment. Right now for service objectives I have a mess with all my source code, but I have to get it ordered again.

Many thanks

Jose

0 Likes