Qlik Community

Qlik Technical Bulletin Blog

Information on all new product releases, connectors, beta programs, and technical product information.

Announcements
QlikWorld, June 24-25, 2020. Free virtual event for DI and DA gurus. Register Now
Employee
Employee

We are glad to inform that the beta program for QlikView 12, the latest version of our market leading solution for guided data discovery, is now available to our existing customers.

With this release, QlikView and Qlik Sense will operate from the same modern technology platform ensuring that both QlikView and Qlik Sense customers benefit from ongoing improvements in the underlying engine.

We strongly encourage our customers to take part in the QlikView 12 Beta program! To access the Beta software and report bugs or give feedback, please click here.

If you experience any issues accessing the beta, please email QlikBeta@qlik.com for further assistance.

The beta will run until September 25th, 2015 and we kindly ask you to provide your feedback until then.

We look forward to hearing your input!

Best regards,

The Products Team

74 Comments
Creator III
Creator III

Any update on the release of QV 12?

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Brian,

We plan to release QlikView 12 very soon.

0 Likes
Partner
Partner

Hello, Irina

It seems to me that all your ansewers about that sbubject are very vage ☺

Have a nice day!

De la: Irena Calovska

Trimis: miercuri, 2 decembrie 2015 22:40

Către: Evgheni Tirulnic <evgheni.tirulnic@qqtools.eu>

Subiect: Re: - QlikView 12 Beta is now available for customers

0 Likes
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Irena,

Are you able to confirm if QlikView 12 will be released before the end of December, or if not then end of January?

Is there a breakdown of the changes from QlikView 11 anywhere?  Sadly I missed the beta release

Many thanks,

Sarah

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Sara,

The plan is to release QlikView 12 this year, very soon.

Kind regards,

Contributor II
Contributor II

Link is broken... Do you can give me access to the files,please?

0 Likes