Qlik Community

Qlik Technical Bulletin Blog

Information on all new product releases, connectors, beta programs, and technical product information.

Employee
Employee

Technical Preview: Qlik Sense April 2019 & Qlik NPrinting April 2019

Qlik is pleased to invite Customers and Partners to participate in the Technical Preview program for the April 2019 release of Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting. 

Qlik is pleased to invite Customers and Partners to participate in the Technical Preview program for the April 2019 release of Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting.  Please go to the respective board for preview details. 

Update April 25th 2019 - Thank you for your interest in the Technical Preview program.  The TP for April 2019 is now closed.  Please watch this space for an upcoming Technical Preview of our next releases!

5 Comments
khimhoe_sdm
Contributor

May I know how can I get access to these boards?

Employee
Employee

Thank you for the post.  The Technical Previews are available to Customers and Partners.  If your QlikID account is associated to a Customer or Partner (by email domain) and you can't access the Technical Preview board please contact Customer Support and let them know of this issue.   

Thank you!

0 Likes
khimhoe_sdm
Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Thanks. Will contact customer support on this.

0 Likes
patrickstokes
New Contributor

I cannot access either and I use my corporate email.

0 Likes
Jomay
New Contributor

Is there GA date for April 2019 release?  I have been checking everyday for this information.

Thank you