Qlik Community

Qlik Technical Bulletin Blog

Information on all new product releases, connectors, beta programs, and technical product information.

Employee
Employee

The Qlik Sense February 2020 Technical Preview and Qlik NPrinting February 2020 Technical Preview are now available on their respective boards.  Head over to the boards to access the software and check out what’s new!

8 Comments
pjn123pjn123
New Contributor III

Hi!

Is it possible to get access to the technical previews?

Thanks!

Employee
Employee

It is, at least for today and part of tomorrow. The Technical Previews will be closed tomorrow. Please make sure that your Community ID is linked to your company email, not private, and you should be able to access the Technical Preview boards.

Partner
Partner
Do we have any estimation when the official release will be available? This version has important bug fix for us, therefore we are quite eager to upgrade 🙂
pjn12345
New Contributor

@John_Teichman - Thanks. Created new account linked to company email and it worked

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

@Susan  - Sorry, I do not have an official estimate. If I hear something today or tomorrow, I will pass it along.

0 Likes
Partner
Partner
Thank you John! Highly appreciate that!
0 Likes
mohedano
New Contributor II

hi 

is the official release available yet? 🙂

0 Likes
Partner
Partner
@mohedano Release will be available on Feb 25th. See this page: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/The-Qlik-February-2020-Release/m-p/1675606#M157810 Best regards, Susan