Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karolina_
Creator II
Creator II

12.40 SR1 changes not visible in AP withour webserver restart

Hi All,

Did anyone had problem with not visible changes done in report in Access Point?

We have such problem in version 12.40 SR1. It started few months after upgrade.

Remove last state do not help, only restart of webserver does.

Previously we had 12.40 IR, 12.30, 12.20 on the same servers and there was no such issue.

Labels (5)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Karolina, need better details on exactly what you mean here, as I am a bit confused at the moment with what you have explained, please try to further clarify things, and I will see if I have any ideas for you.  The only thing I would expect you would have needed to do is have the users clear their web browser caches if they are using the Ajax client, this is something they should do between major release updates.  Are you using IIS or our QV Web Server as the web server and has there been any customization to any of our web pages/JavaScript files in the environment?  Is the server current on Windows Updates, in particular .Net Framework patches?

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
karolina_
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Problem was raised by our QV partner to Qlik. I do not have info yet.

- clearing cache did not help

- QV Web Server is used not IIS, no customizations were done

- there are no automatic updates, .net framework is only update during qv upgrade if it's required by new qv version