Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StaHorse
Contributor III
Contributor III

2 Access Points, for 2 different Servers.

Hi, 

I have an Access Point for one of my servers, I just got a second server and I want to create an Access Point for it also. I understand that both Access Points can only live on one Server. But when I try to add the second Access Point under System\Setup\QlikView Web Server I get an error: "The Web Server currently not responding". But my services on the new server are running just fine.

Is there a certain Port maybe I need to open, or how can I solve this.

Regards

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Did you install the Qlik software on that server? Once you do you will need to configure the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\WebServer\config.xml to point to the correct server. 

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@StaHorse  here is a link to a list of all of the ports for QlikView server to run without issue: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/May2022/Subsystems/Server/Content/QV_Server/QlikView-Server/QVS...

Do you have a screenshot of your QMC configuration? 

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
StaHorse
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

qlikView.JPGHi,

Yes I do, attached.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Did you install the Qlik software on that server? Once you do you will need to configure the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\WebServer\config.xml to point to the correct server. 

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Jill_Masinde
Support
Support

@StaHorse Kindly confirm by clicking on " Accept as solution" if this issue is resolved or let us know if further assistance in required.