Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Denied! The Server(QVS) has no USer CAL for your account

Hi,

I have 100 document cal, I have assigned a document cal to user X (DMS mode with authorization as only authenticated)

This works perfect!

Now i do same step for another customer but then i get this error - And i simply cannot figure out why. I have 98 free licenses, and it says it has been assigned, but i still get this error message.Capture.PNG.png

Capture1.PNG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mls
Former Employee
Former Employee

The name in the screenshot is not completely visible but it looks like it is missing the domain part - qvbilligvvs instead of D60srv01\qvbilligvvs.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

PS! I use webtickets. IIS configuration

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Just Increase the number in you image to 2.

Number of cals allocated to this document 1

Number of cals allocated to this document 2

and then assign a user here.

Hopefully should solve your problem.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Doesnt solve my problem. I can only have one user assigned because the webticket and accesspoint looks for a specific username . Even if i allocated 10 cals it does not work

mls
Former Employee
Former Employee

Maybe the username generated by the webticket app is not exactly the same as the one you have assigned the cal for.

You could check the QVS event logs to see if this is the case, or allocate another cal and then allow dynamic cal assignment for a short while.

Not applicable
Author

it looks like its correct?

0-05-2014 09:08:22.6532868Information<Global method="GetTicket"><UserId>D60srv01\qvbilligvvs</UserId><GroupList><string>Test</string></GroupList><GroupListIsNames>true</GroupListIsNames></Global>
20-05-2014 09:08:22.6932890Information<Global><_retval_>D016376A2B683E7D92ED85B16A1D5E3935359C96</_retval_></Global>
20-05-2014 09:08:22.6992894Information<Global method="GetDocumentMetaData"><Path>reports/Report_e1e2c36c-3090-4cd2-8772-3e5bd15f6b89.qvw</Path></Global>
20-05-2014 09:08:22.7072898Information<Global><Data><AutoLoadMode_OBSOLETE>3</AutoLoadMode_OBSOLETE><AutoLoadRestricted_OBSOLETE><From>0</From><Until>0</Until><Days>0</Days></AutoLoadRestricted_OBSOLETE><MaxOpenSessions>-1</MaxOpenSessions><Category>Default</Category><LastUpdate>417787607639</LastUpdate><NextUpdate>295846595832</NextUpdate><Clients>5</Clients><AccessList><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User></User><Allow>0</Allow><Restricted><From>0</From><Until>0</Until><Days>0</Days></Restricted></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>D60SRV02\QVADMIN</User><Allow>0</Allow><Restricted><From>0</From><Until>0</Until><Days>0</Days></Restricted></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>D60SRV02\qvd60demo</User><Allow>0</Allow><Restricted><From>0</From><Until>0</Until><Days>0</Days></Restricted></MetaServiceAccessData><MetaServiceAccessData><Anonymous>false</Anonymous><User>D60SRV02\TJE</User><Allow>0</Allow><Restricted><From>0</From><Until>0</Until><Days>0</Days></Restricted></MetaServiceAccessData></AccessList><AjaxUrl></AjaxUrl><EventDriven>false</EventDriven><Attributes></Attributes><SourceName>dataload.qvw</SourceName><Favorites></Favorites><Version>1</Version><NoOfNamedCals>1</NoOfNamedCals><NamedCalsAllocated><CalAllocEntry><Name>D60SRV02\QVBILLIGVVS</Name><ToBeDeleted>-1.e+300</ToBeDeleted><LastUsed>-1.e
mls
Former Employee
Former Employee

The name in the screenshot is not completely visible but it looks like it is missing the domain part - qvbilligvvs instead of D60srv01\qvbilligvvs.

Not applicable
Author

but how do i get the domain part? - or make it dissapear?

mls
Former Employee
Former Employee

When you assign the cal, use the "Manual Input of User Names" and set it to D60srv01\qvbilligvvs.

Or if you want to get rid of the domain part, it is your application that requests a ticket for "D60srv01\qvbilligvvs", you would have to change your application to request a ticket for qvbilligvvs instead.

Not applicable
Author

If i hoover over the username it says the domain name as well, so it should be correct! But i founded out why the one of the customers work (its because its assigned to my Named Cal also) So why does the document cal not work?

Can it be a corrupoted pgo file?