cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hum
Contributor
Contributor

Access Point not working for some Users

Hi, once in a while some users will loose their access to Access Point.  Used to use the alternative link to get them back on access point, but now it's not working for some users.  I have attached a screen shot of what the users have sent as their display when this occurs.  Please Advice.

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

It would appear to me that JavaScripts are not running in this case, all you have is the base page htm, nothing else is populated, which is all run via the JavaScripts and aspx pages, so that is where I would be looking.  For the users having issues, you can try putting the website into the Trusted Sites Security Zone if using IE to see if that helps or not, about the best I can offer with what you have provided.

You could also try using the web browser Developer Tools and the Network trace feature to see what is going on that way too...  That will help you confirm if things are being blocked etc.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.