Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rabs
Contributor
Contributor

Access denied! The server () is currently out of SESSION and USAGE CALs. If the problem persits, please contact your system administrator! -3

Hi All,

I am able to open QlikView models in the QlikView publisher server.

But for just one specific model, i get the following error:

ACCESS.PNG

Please assist on how i can resolve this.

This is only happening on one QlikView model, the others are OK.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Session and Usage CALs are both non-personal  cals that can be shared by mulitple users. Read more on cals here: About Client Access Licenses | QlikView Help

The message you are recieving indicates that there are no available cals of those types available. 

So why do you see the other QV models? It yould be that you ran out of Usage Cals just when you tried to access this model. OR you hare assigned a document cal for all the other datamodels. Document Cals are personal and not shared by others. 

To get a better answer for your question I would recommend you to contact an QlikView Admin that can check your license allocation and the availiablity of Session and usage cals in your QV environment.

BR Vegar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Session and Usage CALs are both non-personal  cals that can be shared by mulitple users. Read more on cals here: About Client Access Licenses | QlikView Help

The message you are recieving indicates that there are no available cals of those types available. 

So why do you see the other QV models? It yould be that you ran out of Usage Cals just when you tried to access this model. OR you hare assigned a document cal for all the other datamodels. Document Cals are personal and not shared by others. 

To get a better answer for your question I would recommend you to contact an QlikView Admin that can check your license allocation and the availiablity of Session and usage cals in your QV environment.

BR Vegar

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Rabs,

This error message is returned when you attempt to open a specific QVW in QlikView Desktop? What is the full build version (12.70.00100)?

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!