Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtj02080208
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Access point qvw file not visible

The accesspoint qvw file appeared and then suddenly disappeared. I think I changed the settings. Where do I check?

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Your specified category + attribute value from the application on which you tries to filter within the access point might have changed maybe by a replacement of the qvw. These information could be set within the qmc by documents.

Another possibility goes to the access rights of the app (in the qmc by using DMS and within active directory by using NT authentication) and/or by applying/changing section access restrictions (which have also an option within the document properties to filter the visibility on the access point).

- Marcus

View solution in original post

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@jtj02080208

Can you explain the issues a bit more?

Using NT authentication, the user have to have read rights on the actual qvw file on disk. This is set automatically when you are distributing the document, if you user Publisher.

You also have to make sure that the .qvw file is in a mounted folder (set in the QVS section in QMC)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Your specified category + attribute value from the application on which you tries to filter within the access point might have changed maybe by a replacement of the qvw. These information could be set within the qmc by documents.

Another possibility goes to the access rights of the app (in the qmc by using DMS and within active directory by using NT authentication) and/or by applying/changing section access restrictions (which have also an option within the document properties to filter the visibility on the access point).

- Marcus

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@jtj02080208

Can you explain the issues a bit more?

Using NT authentication, the user have to have read rights on the actual qvw file on disk. This is set automatically when you are distributing the document, if you user Publisher.

You also have to make sure that the .qvw file is in a mounted folder (set in the QVS section in QMC)