Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
affansamad
Contributor
Contributor

AccessPoint.aspx not accessible. Saying Forbidden 403 on loading file "jquery-1.7.min.js" and having Type "xhr"

Hi everyone,

ITS URGENT !!!!

We are working on migration of all Qlik Servers from AWS to Internal Server (from QV Version 12.3 to 12.6).

Now, After the migration, I am trying to login the AccessPoint application which is not loading the *.qvw document files and stuck in the loading content ajax view. PFB screenshot for reference:

affansamad_0-1647418367755.png

When open the developer options I have found the following issue:

affansamad_1-1647418979147.png

also when I try to access http://localhost/QvAJAXZfc/AccessPoint.aspx  I get the following error:

affansamad_2-1647419127168.png

Even if I try to browse this file from within QVAJAXZFC directory inside the website in IIS Manager, I still get the above error.  All the rest of aspx and html pages are accessible if I try to browse them from within QVAJAXZFC directory.

Below is the Server System Info:

affansamad_3-1647419233263.png

Kindly do the needful its really urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Affan.

Labels (2)
9 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @affansamad,

If this is an urgent, production down issue, strongly suggest that you create a case with Qlik Support.

On the IIS server, open a browser and enter http://localhost/iisstart.htm.  Does this render the IIS welcome page?  If not, then there is an issue with IIS itself that you'll need to resolve.  If it does render correctly, ensure that the QlikView IIS app pool is successfully running under the QlikView service account.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
affansamad
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi there,

We have already in discussion with them. 

As far as your suggestions are concerned, I have checked with the IIS URL and its opening the IIS Page which means there is no issue with the IIS. Now for the other thing which you mentioned, I also checked it out and found that QlikView IIS app pool is running under the QlikView service account. 

So what else it could be?

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Affan.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Suggest that you start reviewing the QlikView Web Server log and the Windows Event Viewer System, Application, and Security logs on the server running IIS, and the IIS logs for errors and warnings.  Be sure to attach all of these items to your Support case as well.

bally_kahlon
Partner - Contributor III

@Chip_Matejowsky @affansamad We are facing this same issue after upgrading from 12.2 to 12.7.  Was a fix found for this?  Can anyone confirm if 12.7 supports DMS authentication?

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @bally_kahlon,

Yes, DMS is supported in QV v12.70 - https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/May2022/Subsystems/QMC/Content/QV_QMC/QMC_System_Setup_QlikView...

As with the previous user's issue, suggest that you open a Support case so that a deep dive analysis can be done. Be sure to provide pertinent information and if you're using SSO/SAML as well.

Best Regards

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

What type of authentication are you using? 

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
bally_kahlon

Setup uses DMS Authorization. Post authentication of custom logins, custom code generates xml and obtaining valid webticket from QlikView.
it used to work well with 12.2. Post upgrade to 12.7, same setup is failing.

Note, we have a support ticket going for this but it's not getting much progress...Case 00057324

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @bally_kahlon,

I looked into case 57324 and saw that your issue was reported to Qlik R&D for investigation. So the case owner of 57324 is following the correct process to get assistance for on this issue.  I don't believe the original post on this thread is related to your issue as the original poster stated that the QlikView version was 12.60 not 12.70.  Note that we have other reports of the issue you're seeing on 12.70.  We apologize for this and R&D is working toward resolving the issue as quickly as possible. 

Best Regards

bally_kahlon

Thanks @Chip_Matejowsky.  Appreciate any finding or separate threads on this topic you can share so we can use to investigate further.