Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paputzback
Contributor III
Contributor III

After 11.2 SP13 upgrade applications are slow with Internet Explorer's AJAX plugin

I went from SP6 to SP13. The server OS is Windows 2012 R2.

My first issue with the upgrade was that it said I did not have a valid CAL or something along those lines. Once I restored the backed up document folder with the *pgo* files, I was up and running except for one application is having an issue when being viewed in IE with the full browser option.

I was wondering if it had something to do with the Server Reference manual unclear instructions. There is a section for Upgrading from version 8 to 11, another from Version 9 or 10 to 11, and then it goes to the next section 3.3 Multi-machine Preparation.

So I followed the 3.2 Upgrade Procedure under the heading "Upgrading from version 9 or 10 to 11"

Now after I was up and running I referred back to this table regarding IIS. And on my system there is no QvClients virtual folder defined in IIS. But there were no instructions saying to add it. So is the errata in the doc, a manual undocumented step that was left out of the doc, or did my install miss not go properly.

Here is the text from that table. Should I add that QVClients virtual folder?

Note! When upgrading from a previous version and using Microsoft IIS, the virtual folders in IIS must be updated (see the table below).
Microsoft IIS Virtual Folder     Update Required
QvClients                             Update to %ProgramFiles%\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients.

0 Replies