Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaincorAdmin
Contributor
Contributor

Ajax Client - copy and paste elements

Hello, 

we are not able to copy and paste Elements on our QlikView Document in AjaxClient by microsoft edge. 

The permission is set in QlikView Desktop and copy funciton is also shown in AjaxClient. 
But elements could not be paste.
Is there any way to enable users to copy and paste elemetnts with AjaxClient? 

Labels (1)
13 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@MaincorAdmin 

At this point I suggest you create a case, since we would have to look at your setup.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Are you trying to copy an object from the Ajax and put it into the desktop?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
MaincorAdmin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Bill, 

no, we are just trying to let the users in Microsoft Edge with Ajax Client copy the diagramms so that they can add their individual columns / formulas.

Regards
Max

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I have tested this in 12.60 using Edge and I have no problem copying and pasting.  Attached is a sample QVW for you to publish and try. If the option to allow copy for an object or sheet is unchecked you will not be able to copy the object.  Every object has this option. See the below image.

2022-06-15 06_57_51-Window.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.